Information of the World of Ages
The gods of the setting. Powerful beings that occasionally interfere with the affairs of mortals, but have become increasingly distant for some reason…
- Novariel – God of time, law, and contracts. The Godslayer, who brought upon the end of the First Age of Gods.
- Altourin – God of desires, chaos, and flame. One of the three Dragon-Slayers, who brought upon the end of the Age of Dragons.
- Celestia – Goddess of healing, sunlight, and war. One of the three Dragon-Slayers, who brought upon the end of the Age of Dragons.
- Sihratrael – Goddess of memories, thought, and willpower. One of the three Dragon-Slayers, who brought upon the end of the Age of Dragons.
- Bellerophon – The King of the World, god of heroism and strength. One of the warriors who aided Novariel in the war against the first gods.
- Justice – The Old God of champions and battle. One of the first gods, who sided with Novariel against his kin. His power is limited to heroes of old, and calling upon their power.
- Luna – The Queen of the White Moon, goddess of death and magic. Both sister and daughter of Celestia, who was given rule of the Ivory Moon.
- Violet – The Queen of the Red Moon, goddess of reincarnation and spirits. A strange being who inherited the rule of the Ruby Moon.
Those who have surpassed death, but who have not become deities. Even so, they may be called upon for aid and guidance.
- Elottemena The Four-Armed. Embodiment of physical perfection, she may be called upon to protect one from disease, or for the recovery of a loved-one’s illness.
- Mana The Elemental. A being of the elements, she may be called upon for aiding mages, or for insight into magic.
- Noir The Red. Also known as The Traveler, and the Muse. She may be called upon for inspiration in one’s work, or for aid in completing a journey.